Monday, July 14, 2014

Yul Edochie Shares Success Tips with the Youth

Yul and wife
In a recent interview monitored by ShowbizPlus, the multiple-award-winning Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, talks about getting married at the age of 22 and shares important lessons for success learnt from that experience.

When you got married where were you guys living?
I was living in Enugu in my father’s house that was where I started. You know I love the fact that we are talking about this. The young ones now see me living well and doing well and they want to be like me in a day, but it takes time. You need to be focused and not just focused, have passion in what you do. Believe in that thing whether or not you are going to die, keep doing it. You can’t make it in a day it takes time. I am happy we are talking about this it was crazy but I thank God I am fine.

3 comments:

  1. who get ear make im hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get rich or die trying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect match.I can see true love oozing out of the two of you.Your dad must have given you strict training,judging from his stern looks in the movies,so i can understand why your head is properly fixed to its right position in your body plus your wife is a damsel.Kudos!

    ReplyDelete