Sunday, February 08, 2015

A Nollywood Prayer of Supplication

Dear God, please 
Give me the nature of JIM IYKE 
So as to never allow anyone intimidate me 
A heart like RAMSEY NOAH’s 
To love my woman 
But please a wife like OMOTOLA 
Not one like FUNKE AKINDELE 
Who will beat me up and throw me out 
A mother-in-law like NGOZI EZEONU 
And not like PATIENCE OZOKWOR, biko Chineke! 
A father-in-law like PETE EDOCHIE 
And not CHIWETALU AGU 
Who will curse me and call me names 
A tolerant heart like that of KENNETH OKONKWO 

Please God 
Do not give me a maid as curvy as MERCY JOHNSON, Oluwa I beg you 
If I have a child as defiant as TONTO DIKE
Among my unborn children, oh hurry and 
Do something before Catholics blame me
Give me wealth like that of OLU JACOBS 
Because I have never seen him poor 
I need neighbours like MR. IBU, CHARLES AWURUM, 
VICTOR OSUAGWU and CHARLES INOJE 
So that laughter will not depart from my life 
I need smart male children
Like CHINEDU IKEDIEZE and OSITA IHEME, but with height 
Give me wisdom like you gave NKEM OWOH 
And Oluwa I beg you to please, crown it all with a
long life like you gave that old man who narrated the
story of IGODO. Amen!
Anonymous (edited)



No comments:

Post a Comment