Sunday, December 11, 2016

Praise the Living god Anyways

(By Uzoamaka Doris Aniunoh) - When that painful Dana accident happened that took many lives and left families devastated at the airport as they waited for their loved ones, I heard Frank Edwards' testimony.
He was going to board the same flight but the powerful man of god, Pastor Chris, called him and asked him not to board that flight. Pastor Chris had felt something in his spirit whilst praying, hence the life saving phone call.
Frank missed that flight and it crashed. Praise the living god!!!
Frank did not die, because he worshiped at Christ Embassy and his man of god was powerful and he prayed. Pastor Chris even commented on the importance of 'taking instructions from your men of god', he spoke about obeying the spirit and the conveyor of the word.
Everyone was happy. They thanked god. The god that saved Frank and yet allowed over 150 others to die. The god that told his man to only ask Frank to stay away from the flight, the rest can enter and die.
So you thank god for saving Frank from that one crash, and you also thank him for killing hundreds more in the same crash?
I am not understanding it.
Soon, you will hear testimonies of people who narrowly missed being crushed by that church building. They will tell you how they didn't go to church the day the building fell. God told them not to go, but he told the others to also go.
Isn't god great and unconfused? Halaluya!


Shout out to the humans on my Facebook who would never like my photos or funny posts or congratulate me on significant or insignificant milestones or visit my blog or contribute anything to my life but who, at the mention of god, jump out in their millions, screaming.
The ones who gush about 'oh please my 'god' starts with a capital letter, not a small letter'. Well, dummy, if your god is spelled with a capital letter then why are you obsessing over my small letter god? Clearly we have different gods in mind, abi? My own god gives zero fucks about fucking letters, so shift. Oh and shout out to you too!

And in my fellow marine spirit sister's words, ndi underdo!

No comments:

Post a Comment