Monday, February 27, 2017

Marry ya Level, Marry ya Kind

Marry ya level!
Marry ya kind!
But mba! You will not hear!!!!
You dated lady/ladies that you did acrobatic moves on bed with.
Time to marry, you go and look for "angel Mary" and want her to do what "devil Mercy" used to do with you.
Na craze dey worry you!
Why didn't you marry "devil Mercy" so that you can get all the acrobatics that you want?
Now you want "angel Mary" who does not know anything other than missionary to start "new class".
Mind yasef and carry ya cross!!!
"His Truth, Her Truth :
His Truth: My wife is frigid, she sticks to boring sex and doesn't want to explore and try new things.
I thought she would learn when we go married but she has closed her mind.
I am getting frustrated, I am tempted to cheat.
Her Truth: My husband married me a Virgin, he wasn't one.
We met in Church and my pastor convinced me that he was in the world and had repented. We dated and got married, I was a Virgin, I love God and use my body to worship God.
My husband is asking for crazy things, he is asking for things that would give the devil a heart attack, things I would never do.
He has also said he will go back to his past life. I cannot do those things. I will not do those things. I will rather serve God with my body and go to heaven than please Man and go to hell.
The truth: I see this all the time. Men will be very sexually adventurous then when they want to marry they will go and look for virgins to marry.
Nothing wrong in marrying a Virgin or a good girl ohhhhhhh when you genuinely repent but don't marry a good girl and start insisting she does what your exes you refused to marry were doing. If it was a priority you should have shoved the hypocrisy and married them.
Stop marrying people and forcing them to change.
This is an obvious mismatch, I honestly do not know how this will work. I cannot force a woman to do what she is not comfortable with.
People should stick to their kind.

Ps: to be clear she said he is asking for Anal, Bondage and a few other weird things not normal monkey and baboon style"

No comments:

Post a Comment